1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error reading source disk

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by owen1969, Jan 2, 2005.

1. owen1969

owen1969 Member

Happy new year , I hope everyone got thru the holidays in one peice , I got a burner for X-Mas and it is a HPDVDMovie writer dc5000 external, I wanted to backup my movies using DVDx copy gold and get the error reading source disk on all my movies , I am new to this ,Plesae help if you can , I would really like to get started in backing up my movies , Thank-you

2. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

3. dlc2000

dlc2000 Regular member

switching programs isnt always the only solution to correcting a problem . this post belongs in the dvdxcopy forums which can be found at the bottum of this page .
    x copy no longer contains the ripping function in which case another program will be needed for this . i no longer use x copy software so can not comment further .

4. owen1969

owen1969 Member

Thank-you for your replies , I now have it working , I added an update and rebooted and it now works , I know now that there is a x copy forum, I realize I posted it in the wrong place , Buy thanks anyhow