1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox V2 Remote Control Problem

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Dagootch, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Dagootch

Dagootch Member

Hi

I've had a Eurovox V2 for over 12 months, its been problem free until now. For some reason my Remote Control has stopped communicating with the Box. I've tried the remote / digital camera and it works fine. I've even tried it on my friends box and it works, which points to the box ? The box itself works fine apart from not being able to scan etc without the remote control. Can anyone help. thanx Gee

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Disconnect the EV from the mains and open the small screws , have a look inside where the LCD screen is and see if the connectors are tightly connected , it might be a bit loose and not receiving the signal

3. Dagootch

Dagootch Member

Thanx for the quick reply, I've just stripped and check all connection's they seem ok. The display is more analogue than LCD though. The remote used to stop working when the box got to hot due to being situated on top of the DVD player, but since being in a seperate place the problem went away. Does anyone know if its possible to test the remote receiver in the Box to see if its working receiving or not.