1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

evolution x dashboard

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by ebak2188, Feb 5, 2004.

1. ebak2188

ebak2188 Member

I am new to making backups of my xbox games. I recently got an Aladdin modchipped Xbox which plays backup dvd movies. I don't know how to back up my xbox games. It seems that evolution x dashboard is required and many people in this forum seem to have it. I have no idea where to get one however. Could someone please assist me? Also what other software is recommended?
    Does anyone know if game copy pro works for xbox games?

2. pong3

pong3 Guest

You should try searching the forums because its very easy and useful and this has been covered plenty of times.
    But...Evolution X takes over the original microsoft dashboard so you can ftp into your xbox to then backup your games.
    Other software that you will need will be
    1) flash fxp
    2) i use simpleX to make ISO's
    3) Burn the image with record now max at the slowest speed

Also, you will need to patch most of the xbe files when you make an iso. Many people use Craxtion and run a google search on how to find Evolution X.

3. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

no software riping tools for games exist that i know of. so you will haveto find the evox dashboard and ftp the game straight from the dvd rom to your hard drive then burn path the xbe and burn with nero. (keep searching for it if you don't find it pm me)

PEACE.

p.s. search for the seamonkey guides.