1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evox Dash Settings

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by ThrowDown, Jan 28, 2005.

1. ThrowDown

ThrowDown Member

Well here is my problem, I have a modded box with the EVOX dashboard and the Avalaunch Dash, well it boots to the EVOX and i just recently hooked up a High Definition A/V Pack. Well i cant seem to get the Dolby Digital to work. I have a Optical Cable hooked up and it worked great until my box was modded. Problem is now I cant get back to the MS Dashboard.
    How do i get back to the MS Dash to check my settings.
    I have the ability to FTP and all but i just cant figure it out. I even opened up my evox ini file and have a thread reading Item "MS Dashboard - Use to change Time/Date and TV Settings","c:\xboxdash.xbe" and it just loads a background image, kinda wire looking its weird. HELP

2. Matador

Matador Regular member

Well first make sure you have xboxdash.xbe in C: if not DL off somewhere you just ftp a backedup one...
    Allso make sure u didn't rename the xboxdash.xbe to something else if so then make sure you add the new name to Item "MS Dashboard"

3. ThrowDown

ThrowDown Member

I have xboxdash.xbe in the c: drive, it loads up just like the background image of it, you know the wire looking green stuff, and does nothing else, do you know were i can download a new one.

4. Matador

Matador Regular member

Oh..I know what your talking about know....Try to look in DC++ or emule network or just try any p2p network.You can all so try to update your dash if you have a xbox game that has dashupdate.xbe and update.xbe. To rebuild your xboxdash

5. ThrowDown

ThrowDown Member

Alright well I downloaded a new xbox dashboard, basically the whole C: drive file, now do i just FTP this over to my box. I dont want to replace evox i just want to be able to get into the msdash and still have evox, u know cause msdash is the only place to set up your tv, check game saves and all that.

6. ThrowDown

ThrowDown Member

Yeah buddy, nevermind I took care of it, I just replaced the C: i downloaded with the one i had, but kept all the evox stuff and walla im in, thanks for the help. By the way if you need anything let me know, i have all the emulators, roms, etc.