1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fastest way to make a 1:1 audio cd copy

Discussion in 'Audio' started by punx777, Feb 24, 2005.

1. punx777

punx777 Regular member

hey, im going to be backing up a whole shit load of cds this weekend, i was wondering whats the fastest method, i have 2 drives, so an on-the-fly method would be fine. thanks alot

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

Making an exact 1:1 copy is hard to do these days, as most copy programs don't do that anymore. Clone CD doesn't even anymore. You need to find yourself a version of Clone CD 3.4 or earlier to make true real 1:1 copies. I have Clone CD 3.3.4 and doing on the fly with a 48X liteon burner I can copy a CD in under 5 min. PM me if you need help with clone cd...

3. punx777

punx777 Regular member

hey....i cant find an old clonecd, but i have alchohal 120, would that work? make an iso and burn it? thanks alot scoop

4. Sir-Age

Sir-Age Regular member

I would imagine alcohol 120% would work. Ive not tried it on audio cds but on backing up programs and its really fast. Ive got a 8x burner and it took 15mins to rip and burn a 500mb program.

btw, whats up with the forums, the design is all over the place.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2005
  5. punx777

punx777 Regular member

thanks, this forums retarded because the first time i posted i had a picture in my signature..... it wont load it?