1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for new people that want to burn dvd's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by justinwb, Sep 3, 2004.

1. justinwb

justinwb Member

You only need 3 program and your done a 100% dvd copy from dvd copy single layer and dual layer

the 3 programs are with the right version numbers too

DVDDecrypter 2.4
    PowerDVD version 5
    InterVideo DVDCopy 1.2b YOU must restart after install

if you get any other new version other then the ones I said you start to get problems

steps
    1.open PowerDVD run movie for 5 to 10 seconds so that the protection will get bypassed.

2. close and open DVDDecrypter 2.4
    (muke sure you dont take out dvd till this has finshed)
    do full rip select all (can do the movie only but no point as you will see)

3. once dvd has copyed to hard drive open InterVideo DVDCopy 1.2b (not new version it's CRÄP)

change the souce to the video_ts folder place blank dvd in dvd burner and change dvd movie name if u like and press burn

single layer takes about 4 to 15 mins for 8 to 16 x dvd burners

dual layer takes 20 to 45 mins works on your pc speeds
    I got a amd 64 bit with 1,000 ddram
    mind you for dual layer convets and burns one after the other so no need for a 2 step job:)

I been using this version and programs for the last year and a bit and i copyed over about 200 dvd's out of that about 10 stuffed up casue of computer restarts loaded to much up other thigns like that

now there are a few things you have to do when you convert
    try not to run any thing on your pc's like other programs like games movies and thign like the downloads and winamp and cool cause that's what I do.

want any help e.g. getting hands on the programs (full version)

email is in profile

2. BrokenZ

BrokenZ Guest

i would like to know how to get those programs.....is it for sure they can get pass the copyright error that dvd shrink and others have?

3. BrokenZ

BrokenZ Guest

i don't know how to see profiles.....so here's my e-mail address....brkenintntionz@aol.com

4. michigan

michigan Guest

BrokenZ You need to remove your email from the post your gonna get killed with spam doing that. Go to the edit arrow on the post and remove it.

5. justinwb

justinwb Member

to send to me click the head on the right side