1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Format of Audio

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mongor, Oct 10, 2007.

1. mongor

mongor Member

I know i am in the wrong spot to ask this question but i have been looking for well over 5hrs and don't know where to go to ask this.

i use zune software to rip my cds to my computer and want to use nero to write an mp3 cd but the files are Windows media audio which nero cannot see, so i need a program that can convert my windows media audio files to mp3 format. now i have looked all around and the programs that say they can do this cost $30 and i think that is a steep price for something as simple as this, so any suggestion about some freeware would be super nice.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

yes you are right this is the wrong place for your question you are wanting a answer about audio for a cd and this is a forum for users who use dvd shrink to back up thier dvd's to a blank dvd, have you tryed googling free mp3 converter and burner? i will ask that this be moved to the corecect forum, aslo try searching wma to mp3, it is always a good thing to do a search before posting, good luck

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

every time you convert between formats, you lose some quality. why not rip with Nero to mp3 in the first place?