1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frozen at Loading... screen

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dpj13, Dec 19, 2007.

1. dpj13

dpj13 Member

I have recently purchased an R4 for my Nintendo DS however i am having a problem. When i turn on my DS there is a screen that says Loading... and then nothing happens. I have followed the instructions properly from the instuction manual and from a few other sources. I put the _system_, moonshl, _DS_MENU.DAT, and _DS_MSHL.NDS files/folders onto my microSD along with a .nds game. I have tried reformatting my microSD many times and still nothing. Is this a common problem? Are there any solutions to this problem?

2. jodiebex

jodiebex Guest

You should have loaded ds menu dat file, ds menu system file, mshl file, and the _system_ Folder. i.e 3 files and one folder in total - did you miss the ds menu system file which is different to the system folder.
    hope this helps

3. dpj13

dpj13 Member

ive just made a new discovery. When i put my microSD in my R4 without any files on it the exact same thing happens and it just says Loading... Could my R4 be broken?