1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTP Problem from PC to XBOX

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Dom316, May 13, 2004.

1. Dom316

Dom316 Member

ok well i connect my xbox to my computer correctly, im using my adsl modem to do this. then i connect with flashFXP, when i try to upload an iso to the E: partition on the XBOX it starts, but always after around 250mb or so the upload speed slows down to 0kb/s and doesnt upload anymore....i have no idea whats going on or why this is happening. files of around 40 or 100mb upload without problems, it just seems after a certain amount of uploading it slows down to a stop, any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Dom316

Dom316 Member

my xbox is the limited edition green halo box, its a 1.4 board. i have a Xenium Solderless chip installed and i am using the "X2.4983.BIOS" Bios, and "EvolutionX Build 3935" dashboard.

3. Dom316

Dom316 Member

well i solved the problem a while bak ....i used a crossover cable direct connect to my Network card and xbox works good. didnt get any replies and this post has been here 4 a while no good!!!!!!!!