1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTP to EvolutionX Xecuter 2 problems

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by cramesta, Oct 29, 2004.

1. cramesta

cramesta Member

I have downloaded FlashFXP. Now what do I do so I can transfer games to my Xbox?

2. arunie

arunie Member

Eh, I dunno about games, but I do know a bit about FTPing...though I'm no expert. It helps to have a dashboard first, like EvoX. I have that and I had no problems at all except for HALO 2. [If someone know how to send HALO 2 from PC to Xbox w/o it cutting off, plz respong. It's driving me nuts.] Anyways, once you get the dashboard, look up the network IP. It should be something like 192.168.0.6. Something around that nature. In FLASHFXP, create a new site using that IP, and xbox for both user and password, leaving the port at 21. Then you should be able to connect and see the contents of the HD.

3. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Cramestra, we're not psychic. Please tell us if you have a modded box with Evolution X or a dashboard installed. The dash should give you an IP address that you connect to the xbox with. The username and password are both xbox.

Username xbox
    Password ****

About the cutting off...are you using Fat32 or NTFS on your PC drive?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004