1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GAME JUNKIE NEED'S HELP WITH MODE CHIP

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by gasaxe, Dec 28, 2003.

1. gasaxe

gasaxe Guest

I JUST GOT A XBOX FOR CHRISMAS , AND I WANT TO INSALL A MODE CHIP TO PLAY BACKUP'S . DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHERE TO START SOMEBODY PLZ HELP THIS DEPRIVED GAMER PLZ

2. gasaxe

gasaxe Guest

i need a step by step account of what i should do if it's not oo much of a hasle for you.like what would be the best chip to buy, also how to get the consel ready to play,then what should i do to make backup's so i can play latter on

3. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

Man! You got a lot of reading to do! You can expect to be reading for at least 2 days of posts before you are ready to mod! Remember the amount of posts you read is directly proportionate to the less amount of problems you will have when moding! SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH - READ READ READ Then when you get stuck read some more then if you have no luck, then post! You younger generation, what is wrong with you? Reading is the key to knowledge – all the answers are here on this web site. To get you started – find what version of xbox you have – then choose a chip that works with that version of xbox – then get the bios and dashboard files – then mod away! There are lots of posts here that tell you how to do all this. Good luck whiper snapper!

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hahaha lol yeah reading is the key but not everything is off this site maybe a shitload of sites if you actually gave him another site maybe that would help out.I normally just go to this site when I need help http://www.xbox-scene.com this helps me.

5. gasaxe

gasaxe Guest

i've searched everthing there was to read, but i don't know what a bio file is' or why you would need a new dash board for.do i need to change my cd rom in it to

6. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

OK if you can’t figure out that bios = Basic Input Output System or if you have no electronic/computer/software experience then you should not be moding anything. It’s just not in your skill level at this time. You need a friend that knows these things to show you in person and hold your hand, otherwise you have no chance of understanding anything about moding until you go get a degree in electronics or read a sh_t load of books. My advice to you would be find an ICQ buddy to chat with that has the time to help you. Please stop posting in all CAPS that sort of thing is going to get you banned. Good luck and happy learning.