1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game screen size is stretched?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by oyo107, Jun 28, 2007.

1. oyo107

oyo107 Member

Iv'e got a copy of crash bandicoot: the wrath of cortex for xbox, I'm assuming it's a PAL version because i have the options for selecting language, etc. My problem is.. I have a soft modded xbox and using a multi region tv, and for some reason the bottom of the screen is strectched. Are there any fixes? or possibly an NTSC default.xbe of this game I can use that will fix my problem?

2. oyo107

oyo107 Member

Bump, anyone?

It's like the bottom of the screen is chopped off..

3. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

If you have an original game by just looking at the disc you can tell whether the game is pal or ntsc. About the screen being stretched, just set the video settings to its appropriate view. If you softmodded with the video setting set to widescreen, all original games that you run will appear horizontally stretched unless you run the game launching it through the softmod, i don’t know why the settings change but the configuration before the mod affected the way the view settings affect a game when is run by means of using the eject button running the game not allowing the box to enable the softmod. If don’t have the box modded, ignore the previous long sentence.