1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games x copy

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by gijoe1017, Aug 24, 2004.

1. gijoe1017

gijoe1017 Guest

ok this is really that right catagory but maybe some 1 can help me ... i have games x copy and i try to back upy dvd but when it does what ever it does itlike ripps it in to 7 or more GB and dvd only come in 4.7 so i wanna know how i can break it in to 2 dvd or take out some special featurs ... if this is not posabl then can some 1 tell me of some FREE dvd copy software with a css decrypter to by pass the copywright laws thanks to any 1 that can help .

help me plz

2. clarky

clarky Regular member

You might get a more helpful response in the dvd forums, however, why dont you try dvd shrink? It compresses your dvd9 disks onto a dvd 5 (most of the time) without removing special features etc.

Or if you have more money than sense you can always start buying blank dvd 9 disks and back them up without compression etc.

Oh and dvd shrink lets you remove special features, languages, subtitles etc if its too big to fit onto a dvd 5.

Anyway best of luck.

3. gijoe1017

gijoe1017 Guest

clark do u know where i can bye dvdv 9 dics

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you have to have a duel layer burner, if you don't have one already. plus the discs cost about as much as the original dvd. drop gamesxcopy and get dvd shrink as suggested.

5. clarky

clarky Regular member

Its a bit hard as i dont know where you live. But my local computer store sell dvd 9's (mitsubishi) for $10 Australian. Do a quick googe search and you might be able to find them for sale cheaper than that online.

As mentioned though you need a dual layer burner or update your drivers firmware to dual layer (if its available)