1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting the jumpman......

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by rabo504, Feb 23, 2005.

1. rabo504

rabo504 Guest

i'm having trouble with the movie ETERNAL SUNSHINE!!
    it analyses with dvd shrink, but when i start encoding i get the jumpman right away.
    what can i do?

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

two options........
    1...reathor mode and copy the main movie only

2...full discl mode select the unreferenced materials folder and play each file in the previewer until you find which one is him. then when you find him go over to where it says compression automatic, click the drop down and select insert still image.

3. brobear

brobear Guest

Have you tried running AnyDVD with Shrink. It handles the newer encryptions. AnyDVD has a 3 week trial. http://www.slysoft.com DVD43 at DVD43.com_ is freeware that's supposed to be pretty good (recent update). The decryption software in Shrink is obsolete and with the movies with the newer encryption systems, you have to use the updated rippers. Also, did you try ripping the DVD with DVD Decrypter. That app has also been updated for the newer encryption recently.

4. rabo504

rabo504 Guest

thanks guys, i used shrink and reauthored it and found the problem and put it in still image.
    works fine!!!
    thanks a bunch.......

5. brobear

brobear Guest

Glad you got it going. I've run into movies with the same type encryption and I was able to do the backup without having to edit.