1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good DVD Burning Drive

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by DHua, Nov 3, 2007.

1. DHua

DHua Regular member

I need a good DVD Burner Drive to burn PS2 and Wii games. Could someone give me a link to where I could buy a drive like that? I need one with all the required accessories like wires and other stuff. I was going to buy one at newegg but they said it just includes a drive, not the required wires.

2. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

you can use the same connections you have now on the back of you're drive for the new drive unless you're going from IDE to SATA so there shouldn't be a problem.

newegg is the best choice. go with a Pioneer or a Lite-ON thats my top choice the Samsung are good also

so you want IDE or SATA?

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

What type of drive are you looking for? IDE, SATA, USB?

newegg sells drives as either OEM (No accesories) or Retail (comes with Software, an audio cable, screws and maybe a front bezel) No drive you buy will probably come with the IDA or SATA cable no matter where you get it. So the key is if buying from newegg or anywhere else is to look for Retail. I would recommend LiteOn drives but most out there are good nowadays. If you need the IDE or SATA cable for some reason they are a couple bucks anywhere to include newegg.

Cheers