1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics seem "blurry" with PX HDD Loader

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by dcall7, Jul 24, 2003.

1. dcall7

dcall7 Member

Ive had my modded xbox (xecuter2lite) for about a year now along with the latest version of PX HDD Loader and its 30 games on its upgraded HD i installed.

I dont kno if its just me, but does to seem to anyone else that the games seem blurry or fuzzy or anything like that?

When i play a game like NBA Live 2003 or many other games, I feel like im looking at my screen cross-eyed because all the outlines are doubled and it just doesnt seem right.

[bold]is this just me? or does it happen to anyone else?[/bold]

sorry its just really annoying me lately

ps- maybe its just my tv, but i doubt it cause my PS2 graphics are crisp and clear like no other.

2. Zero-X

Zero-X Guest

That happened to me on Halo. IT was blurry and glichy. But i just deleted and went under my bed and got Halo out of my shoe box. I just reback it up. Works good agian i don't know what happened but just delete it and back it up again.

3. dcall7

dcall7 Member

yea ive done that many times. but still no success :/

its not really glitchy though, its just that all my games look as if i am staring cross-eyed.

i guess im just paranoid about the graphics. i love crisp clear graphics like those of ps2.

maybe i should try using that new high def. adapter thing? i dont think my tv is high definition though : (_X_X_X_X_X_[small]PS2 v4, DMS3, Sony Dru-500, Nero

Xbox, Xecuter2 Lite, EvoX, Px HDD Loader w/60 gig HD.[/small]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2003
  4. Elmajico

Elmajico Member

do u have a link for Hdd loader 1.1a?