1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grid features that can enhance performance

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by missybone, Jul 26, 2011.

1. missybone

missybone Member

yesterday I was encouraged to use .Net Grid by Dapfor by my cousin. he said it enhances the performance of a computer. many plausible reasons were given why i should buy one. i have yet to make up my mind. has anyone used dapfor .Net Grid? i would appreciate responses

2. damina

damina Member

are you trying to ask if you should purchase.Net Grid from dapfor? if this is your question, i should say go ahead and get it. i can also recommend some other brands if you want. some users say dapfors .Net Grid is better for newbies but i say it can be used by everyone. you only need to get it and see for yourself. dont forget to share your experience

3. damina

damina Member

are you trying to ask if you should purchase.Net Grid from dapfor? if this is your question, i should say go ahead and get it. i can also recommend some other brands if you want. some users say dapfors .Net Grid is better for newbies but i say it can be used by everyone. you only need to get it and see for yourself. dont forget to share your experience

4. damina

damina Member

you can try other software out there an see what works for you. all the best.