1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had to reinstall Nemo pack..now what??

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Cirsinn, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Cirsinn

Cirsinn Member

I have another post here also named TMPGE Keeps shutting down on me. Well, it was shutting down on me when I went to encode an AVI file. The GS Spot was saying I didn't have an MP43 MPEG-4 Microsoft Codec...so I installed one and it still would shut down on me. I had taken off nemo pack from my puter as it was coinsiding with XIVD files and making them hard to view. But seems I need the Nemo pack to encode avi files after all because as soon as I installed it...bang...TMPGE worked like a charm.

Okay, so now I have a problem...can encode movies but xivd files are greeen and blurry. What's a gal to do??

I have the divx codec and the MPEG-4 codec..the GS Spot and XIVD codec and now I have the nimo pack. There must be something in the nemo pack that is allowing me to encode avi files. I could still encode divx and xivd files ok with the nemo.

So, what do you guys think I should do now??

Cirsinn

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Hi again, listen your problem more than obviously lies with codecs!! Now I hate the nimo codec pack so much because it is known to cause the worst problems! Have you installed ffdshow?

3. Cirsinn

Cirsinn Member

NO I haven't ...what is that and will it allow me to encode avi files while at the same time allow me to view xivd files without them being green and blurry??

Cirsinn

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

they are codecs, i recommend u give it a try, its in the software section of this site!