1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone tried to recode Heroes Season 1?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by mr2mas, Sep 18, 2007.

1. mr2mas

mr2mas Member

I've been putting Heroes Season 1 on my ipod and when I went to recode disc 4, I noticed it skipped an episode. This is the only disc it happened on because I have all the other episodes already recoded.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Could this be a copy protection issue? Perhaps the disc wasn't ripped to your HDD with all the protection removed so that Recode could properly handle the input.

3. mr2mas

mr2mas Member

No, it\'s not a copy protection issue. I already decrypted all the discs. I began recoding them into mp4\'s however when I opened up disc 4 it skipped an episode. All the episode are already recoded except for the episode that was skipped.

4. vader501

vader501 Member

I noticed the same thing when I put it on my hard drive. I also noticed that every disc has 3 copies of each episode and a title that is like 2.3 hours with a big black box in the center of the screen. This can not be accessed through a dvd player though. All the extra titles cause the compression ration to be extremely high which = low quality back up.