1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have v400. Need cable and software. What's Best?

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by coachdeb, Apr 9, 2005.

1. coachdeb

coachdeb Member

Hi All,

Been trying to find this answer and nothing seems specific for my Motorola v400. I want to connect it to my Windows XP pc but I have no software or cables at the moment.

I've seen references to "XTND CONNECT BLUE MANAGER" and Motorola Mobile PhoneTools v3.0, but neither of them mention anything about cables. Then, I saw something at http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireless/store/accessorydetail.asp?id=41524&phoneid=371 that shows both in one purchase ($34.95).

But, I've also seen free, downloadable software tools and am wondering if I just shouldn't buy the cable alone ($14.95) instead of in the software bundle and then just download the software for free.

So, there you have all the combinations and permutations, but I still am unsure what to do.

Sorry to be so helpless,

Deb

2. coachdeb

coachdeb Member

3. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

4. hlaalu

hlaalu Guest

I just bought the cable off ebay for about $2 and downloaded the software from a link in the forums. ebay is the best way to go, just look around a little bit.

5. coachdeb

coachdeb Member