1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having All Kinds of Problems!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by howcarpa, Jun 10, 2007.

1. howcarpa

howcarpa Member

Hi . . . I've been burning off and on for the last two years. I've just started again and I'm having some problems with the software and I was wondering if anyone can help.

I have a dell computer and currently using DVD Fab to Decrypt, VOB Blanker (to do something), DVD Shrink to compress or shrink files, and ImgBurn to burn the movie.

I can't burn movies such as Ice Age: The Meltdown, Night at the Museum, and others. And when I can burn a movie, always at the end an error comes up, actually different errors depending on the movie, but mostly that it could not complete the burn.

I have read the guide about a half dozen times (even printed it out to follow it exactly). I have search to find anything, but nothing has helped. I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I'm really at my wits end.

If I need to change software (including paying), it's not a problem. I have trouble understand which software is the best to use. I know some say nero and others any dvd and other have different software.

Thanks much for any help that you give. I greatly appreciate it.

2. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Give ANY DVD and Clone a try it has a free 21 day trial get it at Slysoft. Simple and easy Chris

3. howcarpa

howcarpa Member

Thanks so much for the help. I'll give those a try (after reading the guide a couple of times!) Kim

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

AnyDVD and CloneDVD is a member favorite around here..... it is always updated and if you buy it you will be able to update it for free for life! I use the programs, too! it's simple and straight forward, easy to use!