1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD/DVD step by step

Discussion in 'HD DVD discussion' started by hollandoh, Mar 18, 2007.

1. hollandoh

hollandoh Regular member

Might be wrong fourm,but I have been looking for a step/by step,guide on the new Any/DVD HD,I have anydvd/and clone/dvd-2 and want to learn how to use the new anydvd/hd,before I mess ever thing up and wind up with a bunch of Coasters.Is there any such guide around.I know that Sly,has put out a ANY/DVD-HD,and you have to buy it. Do you keep your old one or forfit it when you get the HD one,and how does it work I don't mind buying It because I have used it for a long time,and think It is the best thing going,so can anyone help with a step by step Guide,I think me and a lot of other members would like to start doing HD,backups.
    What all do you need to start,and how to go about it, when you get every thing you need .I will be waiting for some kind of an answer,and know that AD,will come through,so all you guys that know what it takes to do HD,please put out A GUIDE for us that need help and don't know what to do.
    Thanking You In Advance
    Andy

2. jeray

jeray Regular member

i can only answer part of the question. i have AnyDVD,the last time i updated,just a couple days ago it was the Anydvd/hd combo.so as far as i can tell you get the hd anydvd when you update for free if you already have anydvd as part of a combo,no extra cost.as far as burning or using it i don't know.i know that a blank hd disc cost as much as a movie though.

3. ablair

ablair Member

I paid the additional $30 for AnyDVD HD and I still have complete use of AnyDVD and all it's features. I haven't figured out the HD part yet, but I'm working on it.