1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, I'm new and need some help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by qpasha, Aug 17, 2004.

1. hogan

hogan Regular member

qpasha,
    Don't forget to remove the backed up movie from your hard drive. If you don't you will soon have very little room for more movies. Enjoy and welcome aboard.

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Firegreen,

Answering pple isn't a hassle but it sure isn't necessary to keep 6 pple busy answering your exact same question ? It seems as if you can't see that we help others to pass our free time. You're playing us off - one against the other, trying to help you when we could be helping others.

About the PM's, they are to be used for matters that cannot be answered on forum. If everyone did what you did to me there wouldn't be a forum would there ? We'd get home from work and we'd see 200 PM's in our boxes and, I'll speak for myself at least, - I'd not answer a single one of them.

I was answering your question on forum, why did you have to ask the same question in a PM to me ?

I do have a final question, When I told you to stop, could you tell me why you felt it was necessary to ask me yet ANOTHER QUESTION in a PM ?

3. qpasha

qpasha Member

thanks for all the helps guys i'm burning without a hitch, so far. i just need to figure out what to do if i dont want to burn right away, or if i want to burn 2 copies at the same time, i'll be hitting them guides.

4. firegreen

firegreen Member

did not mean to message you twice ... thanks again for the help ... just got a lil frustrated but with your help and michigans help i am burning dvds fine ...

5. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Well I'm glad you're doing fine but don't do that any more.

Posting in 3 forums isn't going to make you any friends.

Happy burning -

"P"