1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help for burning cdi games

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by no1knoe, Jul 20, 2007.

1. no1knoe

no1knoe Guest

i just got tokyo xtreme racer 2 game for dreamcast and i try burn it to a cd-r disc but i seen it dont work. i use alcohol 120%, and i even try converting it. it still didnt work. can any body help me on this problem cause i would like to play this game...

2. onya

onya Guest

Couldn't see the game you are after in the Alcohol database, but try this link just in case I didn't see it.

http://www.120search.net/

Other than that, waiting untill it's posted may be your only option to find out what type of protection it has..

Cheers.

3. no1knoe

no1knoe Guest

thanks but i wait for others post...

4. no1knoe

no1knoe Guest

i firgure it out...

5. onya

onya Guest

Good to know you figured it ot. Mind telling us how you went about it? Be as detailed as you can (for dummies like mee..lol)

6. no1knoe

no1knoe Guest

it was depending what kind of cd i was using. cause all the game i burn before work with memorex. first i did it with txr2 on hp invent disc like 5 time and it seen it didnt work, so i found a blank memorex cd and us that, and it works... that how i firgue it out...

7. onya

onya Guest

So you used Memorex brand to get around your probs......good to know no1knoe. In future efforts, if you can use the BEST you can afford like Verbatim CD's/DVD's you'll never go wrong. Other than burn at HALF THE RATED MEDIA SPEED. (as a rule of thumb) :)

EDIT: Spelling mistakes....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2007