1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help.. happens everytime

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by manpune, Mar 3, 2005.

1. manpune

manpune Member

Hey... um... I am new to the iso and the bin and that stuff.. but i've been using torrents to get pc games... and i read somewhere about daemon tools so i got that and it didn't play my game.. so i downloaded halo.. and mounted that and it worked perfectly... but every other game i've downloaded since installs and everything perfectly but when i click play it says error insert play disc 1.. on every game... so I used alcohol and tried to burn it .. and it burned fine and the game screen pops up but when i click play it says insert play disc 1.. retry or close.. and it doesn't work?.. any suggestions?.. or is it just the games?

2. martin16v

martin16v Member

i could give you one, but i'll let somebody else have the pleasure :)

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Things tend to work better when you buy the game ;)

4. manpune

manpune Member

so no one has any info huh?... criticizing is all we can do?... what's the point of having an iso/bin/cue forum.. if all we're supposed to do is buy the game...well i'm glad that everyone else can get helped... but when it comes to my question I get nothing...thanks...

5. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

manpune,
    9 times out of 10, somewhere in all those bins,isos you've dowloaded there is a folder that normally wouldn't be there. In it, there is usually an executable file. Replace the original executable in the softwares installed directory with the one you've downloaded and your software should run.

You see everyone, that's within the forum rules, no mention of what's not to be mentioned!!!!!!

6. manpune

manpune Member

thanks for at least replying with information.. but i'm not exactly sure what your saying.. i have 3 very large bin files...cd 1 2 and 3.. and 3 cues to go with it...so where would the files that aren't supposed to be there be?... and how do i replace them?...any info would help.... thanks

7. Nephilim

That is ridiculous and uninformed on so many levels it's amazing.

8. manpune

manpune Member

no not really..the whole point of bin/iso/rar and such for pc games is so that someone can download them.. or copy them for backup or their own use...and the point of a forum is to discuss such things and ask for help on things you don't understand.. and those who do can help... and i have bought games that i didn't want to download.. but i have spent many days downloading and looking forward to playing the game and it doesn't work.. (and some of us don't have the luxury of just going out and "buying games").. but again....thanks for the help....

9. manpune

manpune Member

wait.. what is not to be mentioned?... come on... u can tell me...does this writing seem like the kind from someone u can't trust??...i think not...

10. Nephilim

Sigh...................

Exactly, but within the forum's rules and if a mod doesn't like the direction a thread is going then the subject should be dropped.

So that entitles you to whatever games you don't want to buy?

Such an unfair world isn't it? You expect me to feel sorry for you?

Ah yes, the standard overused excuse by the youth of today who have a complete sense of entitlement and feel that everything should be theirs for the taking.

Something that could get Weycraze banned.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  11. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

Sorry Nephilim,
    I shall not post a reply like that again, and YES, I just re-familiarized myself with forum rule number 5.

5. -> PIRACY AND LINKING TO PIRATED MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FROZEN IF YOU DO THIS <-

Thanks for fair warning

Greetings
    Weycraze

12. Nephilim

No worries Weycraze, you played it just fine the way you did ;)

13. ivussb

ivussb Guest

Hi gang same here , I cant seem to find how to put the crack in . It says I should go in Directory in cd1, but never found it . What should I look for exactly so my game could override the "Insert Proper Disc" ?

14. Nephilim

You have GOT to be kidding me. Did you even read the thread? Read it carefully then tell me what's wrong with your question.