1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me (PLEASE) Laptop Blue screen

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by MrSmithW, Mar 21, 2007.

1. MrSmithW

MrSmithW Member

Hello ya'll,
    I hate to bother you about this, but Im no Bestbuy employee (geek squad) <---those are some great people by the way. But I need some help. I have an old laptop IBM 600E. well I think I tried to load up aol or something and now all I get is a blue screen. I shut it down and cut it back on and it goes straigt to blue screen. I tried going into safe mode(kept pushing F8)and tried every option there, but every restart goes to blue screen. did not pass go, did not collect 200 dollars just straight to blue screen. can anyone help me solve this problem??

2. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

have you tryed formating it?? or maybe its time too put the laptop to sleep permanently :|

3. MrSmithW

MrSmithW Member

cant get anywere. Probably is time to shoot it in the head. When i cut the power on, it has the loading bar at the bottom of the screen then after loading instead of telling me microsoft 2000 or what ever it just goes to blue screen. is there a way to delete the hard drive by removing it from the computer. will a new hard drive solve.

4. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

actually you can try that. or you can do some research and try to find something that will delete everything from the hard drive an install windows again or just take out the hard drive from your laptop and put in a new and install windows on it.