1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by mikeh455, Sep 10, 2004.

1. mikeh455

mikeh455 Guest

Someone help me. I bought a xenium ice mod chip and a 120 gig hard drive for my xbox. I got it put in and the HD working, evetything OK. I want to back up games to my hard drive. I have looked everywhere to find out how to do this. I need a bios? and a dashboard? I want the evolutionX BIOS and a dashboard. are these the same? Can anyone send me it or direct me to it? Thanks for your help. Some one who has done this, please explain how i can do it.

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  3. llongtheD

llongtheD Guest

You'll need to flash your bios before you can install slayers. Once you get a bios here is a link to help you create your bios.bin disc, and no the bios and dashboard are not the same. The bios you will need to get will allow you to install a dash like evox.
    http://www.teamxecuter.com/cromwell.htm
    xbox-scene is another great place for info and tutorials, and this site for auto-installers like slayers
    http://www.x-disk.com/portal.php

4. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  5. mikeh455

mikeh455 Guest

yeah, but where can i get the BIOS and Dashboard. I looked everywhere and can't find one. Do i need a dashboard for the slayers to work?

6. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

look, turn rocks upside down, or hmm maybe used those handy-dandy search engines!!

you are not looking hard enough, i was able to find bios and dashboards in less than 10 minutes.

no, slayers will give you many, many different dashboards to choose from.. you do need your chip's bios flashed with a different bios.

llongtheD <-- he told you were to find info on how to make your bios; you need to find the bios, no one here is going to tell you where to get them. he even gave you a link on where to get the firefucker's xdisk, wich is more or less the same as the slayers.
    chop, chop man!

_X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    That's My Boy!!
    Halo Special edition Xbox
    V7 Playstation 2
    Plextor px-708A 8xdvd-/+rw.:: Tdk 420n 4dvd+r/rw
    :.:. Shit Happens When you Party Naked :.:.:.[/small]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2004