1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed in creating CD, thanks.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gwendolin, Mar 26, 2007.

1. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

My daughter has a project for school, she has to make a CD but she is only allowed to put about 30seconds of each track on the CD...I am unable to offer any advice, is there an app within Nero that can do this...if so which one..and next question HOW???

BTW this is needed tomorrow.

2. onya

onya Guest

3. Molder

Molder Regular member

Hi Gwen,
    If it's audio, open audit editor in Nero and you can chop up the track, my kids use it to make ringtones (mp3) but you can save as what even you want.

Give it a try, it's pretty easy.

M

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

This is a real Aussie thread, thanks guys, I think I have found a solution using Nero SoundTrax...I cant seem to locate audit editor , what Nero app is it in

BTW I thought all us Aussies would be watching the swimming....Go the Queenslanders.

5. JoeRyan

JoeRyan Active member

In Nero 7 the editor is found under the music symbol as "Edit Audio." That opens up WaveEditor. Use the "open file" tab to load a wave file (even MP3 files will work), then the file appears in its sine wave form. You can play the file with the play buttons in the lower left hand corner, and cut what you want with the scissors icon at the top. When it comes time to save the edited file, save it under a different name so that the original remains as is just in case you change your mind about the edit.

In Nero 6 the editor is just known as Wave Editor.

6. Molder

Molder Regular member

Gwen,
    I started watching the swimming after the "all new Simpsons" well one episode anyway, had a brief nanna nap and then watched Leisel's race.

Sorry I still run Nero 6 (It aint broke so I leave it alone), will upgrade to 7 one day.

Good luck with project.

M

Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  7. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Mission accomplished , thanks to all for your input!!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2007