1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help nero won't burn slower than 8x

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by robc123, Aug 16, 2004.

1. robc123

robc123 Member

maybe I am a retard but when I go to burn the iso image on my cd-rw, I go to choose the burn rate and nero only lists down to 8x, I think this is the main reason why my xbox is being such a bastard and not excpeting my disk. I have a xenium ice solderless chip with a flashed tsop bios on it. I am still using the original hard drive, I have gone thru various types of media with no success. any help would be phenominal. also Is there anyway to falsh the bios using the usb adaptor I have

2. stjowa

stjowa Guest

I don't think it's the burning speed that's affecting the outcome. I mean 8x isn't the slowest, but it's not that fast.

To really tell you the problem, I need more info like... the steps of how you're making the cd and what is your Xbox's CD drive?

-Stephen
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]No-Modchip Exploit, 120GB HDD[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2004
  3. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Check your Recorder MFG's spec's for the drive, you may find that 8x is the slowest write speed it allows.

Or you can use the Ner InfoTool and it will pull the information from the recorders firmware.

Regards,

Craig