1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help PLEASE!!! How to mount ,iso program to disk

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by gumball82, Sep 8, 2009.

1. gumball82

gumball82 Member

I have a program in ISO format. Everytime I have tried to open it, my dvd burner software will open trying to get me to burn it. The only way I have successfully opened it was mounting it to my virtual drive or something :/.. I want to be able to burn this program to a blank dvd-r and be able to load it up on a different computer... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Use a burning program such as IMGBurn or the like.

www.imgburn.com
    Free.

3. gumball82

gumball82 Member

would that allow the program to be able to be run off the disk? will it auto start when the disc is put in?

4. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

If there is an installation part of the program, yes, and if there is an autoplay/auto run part of the program, then yes.

5. dreamer22

dreamer22 Member

I use UltraISO:
    -first make a folder for the extracted film, e.g. C:\TEST
    -next, drag the ISO file to the UltraISO icon and drop it there [UltraISO will start and load the ISO file]
    -pull down the TOOLS menu on the UltraISO dialog and select "mount to virtual drive"..... UltraISO will make a virtual drive and extract the file to that drive (do not close UltraISO yet)
    -use your file manager to copy the extracted file(s) from the virtual drive to TEST
    -return to the UltraISO dialog, pull down the TOOLS menu and select "unmount...". This will clear the virtual drive.
    -shut down UltraISO
    You now have a copy of the extracted file(s) in TEST

6. akuma47

akuma47 Regular member

winrar will open an iso, which will let you extract the files contained within the iso