1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help ripping cd

Discussion in 'Audio' started by sick_unit, Mar 27, 2005.

1. sick_unit

sick_unit Regular member

i bought my mum the arabia 2moro cd a while back and it never played in her car and also never worked in one of my steros so i wanted to rip the files and burn it onto a cd-r. when i put it into my cd drive i opened up the the D: drive and i couldnt find any files of songs anywhere, but what i did find is a player that is needed to be instaled for the songs to be played. the cd isnt recognised by windows media player. im not sure what the producer has done to the cd but its something ive never seen nor heard of before. does anyone know how i could get the actually songs off this cd to burn it onto a cd-r??

thanks

2. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Ive heard of cd's not playing in pc and macs but never stero or hi fi systems. It must be some sort of copy protected cd which usually means it is a data audio cd.l This thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/70597 might help but if it doesn't then a more experienced member of this forum like diabolos or djscoop could help you out.