1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with multi session burning with nero

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by MrMeaty, Mar 12, 2007.

1. MrMeaty

MrMeaty Guest

ive done some searching, but i cant post to a thread thats older than 60days without a post.so i will ask here. if there is another place to post please point me in that direction....

my question is can nero do multy burning with vob files instead of iso. ive done some with the ISO format but dont really care to much for it. was just wanting to knowif you can with VOB_ts files that are ripped to my hard drive.

2. Corypolo

Corypolo Member

You're in the right place; Afterdawn.com has an illustrated guide for Burning pre-authored DVD Video using Nero.

Oh.. a simple answer to your question, "can Nero do multy burning with VOB files instead of iso..?" is yes. Actually, even within the disk image (iso) the dvd video .vob files are separated into .99gb chunks, not to mention .ifo and .bup files for disk navigation.

HOWEVER... please do not burn "multi-session" disks: a multi-session allows you to burn something on a disk, take it out and add more content to it later on (hence the 'multi'..and provided there's left over space available on the disk).

Multi-session disks will not be recognized in a dvd player or even another computer until the disk has been closed/finalized. If you have the multi-session box checked, please uncheck it or select "No Multisession".

The option to do so should be available when you first start Nero, similar to below:

[​IMG]

3. MrMeaty

MrMeaty Guest

actually i was wanting to burn 2 or more dvds(of the same thing)at one time. just say i ripped a movie to my hard drive. and i have 3 burners in my tower. can i use nero to burn the same movie 3 times at once??

i have actually done what you are talking about right now.. thanks for your help

4. Corypolo

Corypolo Member

Actually, if that was your *real* question, you could have asked it right in the first place, lol!

Under the "Burn" tab of Compilation Properties:

[​IMG]

5. MrMeaty

MrMeaty Guest

dang dude take a chill pill didnt mean to get your blood pressur up or anything. im sorry ya didnt understand what i was trying to say.

6. MrMeaty

MrMeaty Guest

dont know how i could have been any clearer than that? multy burning. burning more than one thing.....