1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help.....

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by maxiball, Dec 23, 2004.

1. maxiball

maxiball Guest

I bought DVD Cloner II software, And I have a HP dvd writer thay say I can copy to disk & copy to the dvd writer, if I had a dvd rom. So I bought a sony dvd rom but it won't work with the writer If I disconnect the writer the dvd rom works. I'am try to copy to disk to disk. Also with dvd cloner II I cloned to a folder on the hard drive so how do I copy it back to a disk on my dvd writer. I tryed to email dvd cloner with no luck. What happens I can seem to burn to a disk and make it work. But I can clone to a folder on my computer and make it work on the Computer. Sure could use alot of help. Thanks

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

I was unaware that you could copy a DVD to DVD Media using two drives, in your case a DVD ROM and a DVD Burner.
    What I do is use these two free programs, you may like to give them a go.
    DVD Decrypter to rip the movie to your hard drive.
    Or you may like to use DVD Shrink which compress's your ripped movie so that it fits onto blank DVD media.
    You can also use DVD Decrypter or Nero to burn the image from the hard drive to the blank DVD media.

3. maxiball

maxiball Guest

Thanks so much I will give it a try