1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hope someone can help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by broome1, Mar 26, 2005.

1. broome1

broome1 Member

I am using 1clickdvd and dvd43 cpies dvd to computer but only copies about first 10 minutes back onto disc then comes up with write error at 914432[16]-code . any ideas ,Keith

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I only used one clickdvd a couple times with the free trial,so I don't know much about it,but it was a very easy program. Most of the time,media quality is the #1 problem,so we'll start you off there.

What brand name/format/and speed rate are your blank dvd's? example memorex - "dash" 4x

How fast are you trying to burn them?

What is the brand name and model # of your dvd burner?

Try to get some rw's until this issue is resolved.

3. broome1

broome1 Member

Hi Saugmon,i am using tdk dvd-r 1x8 4.7 gb burning them at 4x but still coming up with write error should i try at a lower speed ?

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

I don't use that program but the 1st thing I would try is to burn at a slower speed, that's what I do when I get a write error.

Has it always done this or just on this particular movie?

Since you are using DVD43 I assume you're burning on the fly. Have you tried ripping to your HDD 1st using decrypter(free) in file mode, then try to use 1 clickDvd with those files to see what happens?

I'm not a big fan of Dvd43, I like AnyDvd much better. You could try it(it has a 21 day free trial) and see what happens burning on the fly just like you did with Dvd43.

All of this should narrow the problem down if it doesn't correct it, and then we can take it from there.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

dvd43

IF YOU GET ERRORS USING DVD43:
    1: Before you begin copying a DVD, close DVD43 by clicking on the smiley face in the task bar and select the 'Close' menu item.
    2: Insert the movie you want to copy, play it using your software DVD player for about 1 minute, then close the software DVD player.
    3: Start DVD43 (click the Start button, select 'All Programs' and select 'DVD43') and let DVD43 detect the movie and turn green.
    4: Start your DVD copy software. If you still get an encrypted DVD error, reboot your computer - DVD43 is temperamental sometimes.

also i read most people are useing ANYDVD which is better all round with that app....