1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How about adding all the sub forum's rules to the general rules ??

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by The_Fiend, Mar 18, 2007.

1. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

I know this must have been suggested before, but with the recent surge of fanboy flamewars, idiots looking for invites and god knows what else, maybe the powers that be would consider finally adding all the new rules to the general rules.

For example, the rules on online cheating on xbox live/PS2, the torrent site invites rules, the very understated rules about asking for help with hacking and cracking, etc etc.

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

And how about adding a sub-humans rule for the infuriating txt-spk kiddies while we are at it.
    Let's also have a 3 strikes and out for posting a stupid question in completely the wrong place, which is proof of not having even attempted to look first. This being a great example of both points. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/483547
    Lazy and stupid is on the increase again. It's getting very tempting to make a reply along the lines of..
    I saw a site where you actually had to hit more than one button on a page of rules to prove you had read them. There were not in the obvious place at the bottom, but mixed in with the text.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2007
  3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

you guys have my full support and the complete backing of my next-to-nil influence here. ^.^

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

As above ^^

^.~

5. ireland

ireland Active member

a simple way to do this in the posting link when ye post ye post have a link with a icon to the rules

as below

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007