1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i put my sid 4.0 into my Action Replay?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by haxzorz, Mar 23, 2007.

1. haxzorz

haxzorz Member

Whenever i try to sid 4.0 into my action replay, it says: this is not a valid x-box game save...how do I get it in there? and i heard some1 say somethin bout extracting, but i dunno how.

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

the gamesave you want to copy over to the mc should be in a .zip file format. first you need to install the action reply software that came with action replay, then after install reboot the comp(you don't have to but if you don't some people have some issues with the program not reading the mc. then once restarted load the program, once loaded then insert mc into usb reader, then wait for theprogram to become ready with mc(should only take a couple of secs) and then just drag and drop the .zip file gamesaves. prety simple.

3. haxzorz

haxzorz Member

ok, i'm talking bout sid 4.0 not mechassault, i need to know how i extract this file cuz when i double click it opens window, window closes itself then download screen pops up asking 2 load or save, i saved it, then opened, does the same thing EVERY time