1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I Upgrade my chipped xbox from standard HDD to a 80 GB HDD using a chipped xbox?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by quitt, Apr 19, 2007.

1. quitt

quitt Member

I was wondering how to upgrade my chipped xbox with a standard HDD to a 80 GB HDD?I Have an AMD chip,the 80GB HDD is a western digital.And I also have a full Modded Xbox with a 127GB HDD -Maxtor,My dash board is an evolution-x.I have a boxplyer program wich I used to install some programs like the evolution -x and mameox into the standard drive on my chipped xbox, But I want a bigger HDD.I also have the avalaunch Program set into the drive on my full modded xbox,But dont know how to use this program?

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

It should be quite simple seeing as both xboxs are chipped. You only need to copy the content of the one you want to swap with onto to the larger one along with the eeprom number and a copy of xboxhdm of which to do it with If you do a search on hotswap on here you will get all you need to know.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2007