1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i upload the evox to my xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by jorge5479, Dec 22, 2004.

1. jorge5479

jorge5479 Member

i already have the 2 files for uploading using the mechassault but in one it says that the xbox needs to be checked with the red and green lights flashing and in the left upper corner of the screesn I see a 21, and in the other it just comes black on the screen is this correct whatr can i do in which case is correct???

help please

2. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

3. direkilla

direkilla Member

Looks like to me that you do not have a modchip
    And you want to modify your xbox without a modchip right?

First of all you need to know what version of xbox do u have.
    (Turn on your xbox and go to Settings from there go to System Info...and check your D:xx.xxxx.xx and K:xx.xxxx.xx then go to www.xbox-scene.com for more info)

To soft-mod your xbox you need the following things and files:

1) MechAssault
    2) Action Replay or a memory card with MechAssault-Evox hack or Game Shark
    3) FlashFXP (To ftp into your xbox and transfer files)
    4) Your Style of hacking- example: UDE2, Bert-fonts, Audio hack and etc.
    (I think the best one is UDE2, where the clock loop has been disabled so it won't ask you the time after a power-shortage)

well if you want me to help you then tell me what Dashboard you have and your Kernel...(Your xbox version)

4. ozonetome

ozonetome Member

sweetdirekiller great info what is mech?to open the box ?ok what is action replay all i want is dashboard with girl or so when i power up i have samsung that is it

5. direkilla

direkilla Member

Ok tell me exactly what you need and trust me i can help you!
    OK?

6. ozonetome

ozonetome Member

there are 4 different ways to get in to the xbox.which ways are easiest ?soft mod is what i want which game will spin down the hard drive.i need new hd and evox please help

7. direkilla

direkilla Member

Ok i think Mech way is the easiest! All you have to do is save Mech game save into your xbox memory card and then transfer the game save into your xbox then insert MechAssault game and go to campaign and go to Run Linux Done!
    Now there you goo!! Your xbox is in a flaw stage where it will allow you access to it using our favorite ftp program FLASHFXP you can ftp into your xbox and transfer the files i'm going to give you (either the links) That is it!

But just to tell you to get the game save in your memory card you will need either An Action Replay for xbox or a Game Shark for xbox thats how i did it or you someone that has a modded xbox. That is all!
    Soon i'm going to be posting more software tuts and xbox jewel tuts.

8. ozonetome

ozonetome Member

wow cool i gots in with sc wow cool so what now and i just got x chip in mail oh yeah.any comments appreciated!!!!!software now budds!!!!!

9. kenji776

kenji776 Guest

Hey everyone maybe you can help me. I have scrwed up kinda bad.. like my xbox still plays games and everything but the dash it not booting. Anywho I want to start over, as in wipe the hard drive, reinstall the neccassary stuff and try and mod again. I have an action replay card, mech assult, the xbox can be ftped into. My kernel is 3944 and my dashboard was 5960. Someone please help me out, I am really losing it. I just want to start all over, I don't care about saved games or anything anymore, i just want my xbox to be back like it is brand new, so i can try modding again.

10. paymenow

paymenow Guest

i cant run original bios from X3 1959
    i think i deleated C: when i put my evox and .ini and skins and stuff because thats all thats there
    HELP would be appreciated