1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn video_ts

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by xero, Nov 7, 2003.

1. xero

xero Member

i have backed up video_ts folders on my hard drive and power dvd can play them
    but i was wondering how i could burn these on a dvd so that a stand alone dvd player will be able to play it

2. ddlooping

ddlooping Active member

3. POEE

POEE Member

Lately I've been using the freeware app [bold]burnatonce[/bold] to make an .iso image from a VIDEO_TS folder (or just burn it right to DVDR).

Under the Mastering menu, click on DVD Video... This will present you with the DVD Video Mastering window. Just hit the Add Folder button (on the right) and navigate to one of your VIDEO_TS folders, highlight it and click [bold]OK[/bold]. The contents of the folder will automatically be copied into the Mastering window. Now just hit the Compile button (bottom right). If you want to make an .iso image, put a check in the box called Image File first.

The resulting .iso file can be burned to DVDR with any burning app, including DVD Decrypter (under Mode --> ISO --> Write). Or [bold]burnatonce[/bold] will burn it to DVDR instead of making an .iso if you leave the Image File option unchecked when you hit Compile.