1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

?How To Burn Xbox Games?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by sk8ersam, Jan 2, 2005.

1. sk8ersam

sk8ersam Member

Hi pplz,
    I heard that DVD Wizard Pro can burn Xbox Games, is this true?, does any1 have this program? any way if u think that burning xbox games with software isnt true then maybe you should check out there website: www.dvdwizardpro.com/
    thanx, Sam

2. BR7

BR7 Regular member

WOW!! only 40 bux?? Whata deal!!

Interesting.. they say "provides information" alot on their ad. lol

Lets see.. 1 ethernet cable, say 6 foot... $15.00.
    Craxtion 4.0... free
    DVD Decrypter... free
    Reading these forums to get knowledge... free

I just saved you 25 bux. :p

3. Bocky

Bocky Member

and where can you download this program??
    and what is a 'DVD Decrypter'?
    i really am a newbie as you can see:p
    thanks

4. BR7

BR7 Regular member

5. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

Oh... I think we know it's true Sammy.
    Most any dvd burning software can
    If you have an image(iso) or files you can create an image with, you can burn it to dvd with any number of programs.

6. sk8ersam

sk8ersam Member

Thanx BR7, you seem to know a fair bit about Xbox's and I live in Australia, do you no any shops that supply those cables? Would be a graet help, thanx

7. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

You can get one from RadioShack for like $10 over in the U.S. I'm not sure how much it would be over there.

8. sk8ersam

sk8ersam Member

Hey BR7, is the ethernet cable the one that connects the computer to the internet plug in the wall?(I only have standard dial-up internet)hey u guys should check out my website, its: http://au.geocities.com/how2copydvds/
    thanks u guys youve been a good help, keep it up,
    Sam :p

9. BR7

BR7 Regular member

LOL. I never heard of the phone jack called the internet plug before. Sorry, thats too funny. (damn Quadratic, I might have to fix my sig with that quote now, its better :p)

Anyways.. No, not that plug. That is your standard RJ-11 jack (telephone). Ethernet uses RJ-45. Simmilar looking to RJ-11, but bigger (more wires). You might have the jack on the back of your PC if you have a NIC (most newer PC boards have one onboard), if not, purchase one.. bout $12 (US). Any computer store carries NICs and cables, Im sure there is one "down under"

--GDDAY MATE :p

10. sk8ersam

sk8ersam Member

BR7, i need a more less complicated way of backing up xbox games, "original games" that is. I need a version that a newbie can understand, not the first forum that you come accross, not the one that Quardtric or what ever his name is wrote (no offense Quardtric but i cant remember your name, soz :p)
    thanx, Sam

11. Garret243

Garret243 Guest

hi.... im a noob and i have been following this thread and i was wondering if someone could give me MUCH NEEDED HELP

i have a crossover cable and craxton verstion 4 along with Alcohol 120% and i want to hook my computer and xbox together...

I DONT HAVE A MOD CHIP
    So without the chip is it possible to hook the two together.. and if so how???? please help me i have bought all the equipment and i want to see it work

Thanks...

12. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

1) You can't FTP without a dashboard, and in order to get a dashboard, you have to have a modded xbox, so now, you can't ftp without a mod chip.

13. ArsonLaw

ArsonLaw Guest

Hey im a newbie to this site. It seams like the only way to burn xbox games is to have a mod chip and copy the games from the xbox to a computers dvd burner. Yeahs thats great but im sure there is another way. So in my experiences unmodded xboxs cant play dvd+r movies only dvd-r burnt movies. But with a simple program called booktype the dvd burner can write the dvd+r in a format like (dvd-rom) and the unmodded xbox can read it and play the dvd movie. So what if someone reprogrammed this booktype program to burn lets say dvd+r to a format the xbox could read. On the Van Helsing Dvd there is an xbox demo for van helsing that someone can play. The demo files can be read on a computer's dvd drive and on the xbox. I bet if someone downloaded a game of the internet and burnt it with the redesisigned booktype program...it could be played on an unmodded xbox. But yeah someone has to desing that program and im sure many other problems would come up. Its just an idea. So what do you all think? like i said, i dont really know much about burning xbox games just backing up my dvds.

14. miller4

miller4 Guest

hey sam good web site, im living in aus and im pretty sure 15 bucks in US is about 23 in aus imgoing tommrrow to get one. yeah sam if youve got msn messenger then i could ask qustions if not ok. dvdwizard pro im sure it doestnt copy games

theres abou 10 versions of them ive tryed each one took ages but they are helpless im sticking with the guy who saved us 25 bucks, thanks for the advice before sam! LIVERPOOL

15. sk8ersam

sk8ersam Member

Thanx Miller4, and yes I do have MSN, my address is:
    samfisher440@hotmail.com
    I am getting a Evolution X Setup 2morrow, or today as you read this, Im not sure how much HDD I should get, maybe you could help me?
    Anyway Thanx Again,
    Sam

16. andrewhin

andrewhin Member

sk8ersam,
    cross over cable is simple as it goes straight from xbox to pc. u can get one from like all computer stores. lik$10.

17. miller4

miller4 Guest

every one ive fond all the web sites we need to copy games so if you wnt them send me an email millerpool4@hotmail.com

18. samusXP

samusXP Regular member

You can also buy Xbox back-ups from www.consolebackups.net They have a lot of games to choose from, you can try that if making backups is too complicated.

19. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

Actually you [bold]can[/bold] FTP without a dashboard.Some mod chips like the Xenium allow ftp access directly from the chips software without even starting the dashboard up.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2005
  20. whois

whois Guest

Hello, I need the serial key for:

Dvd wizard pro

If you have it I will give you access to my server.
    I HAVE TONS OF PROGRAMS. You can email it to me at
    whois@gamebox.net.

Thanks.