1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to cut out the pause between tracks in Nero 6?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by scott_b, Feb 7, 2004.

1. scott_b

scott_b Member

I know before i post this that people will think that this is an obvious question, but seriously, i have searched for the past 20 minutes and can not find the answer!

My question is:

How do i cut out the pause between tracks when burning an audio CD using Nero 6?

I know its probably something simple but please help!

:(

2. leviticus

leviticus Regular member

Yeah it is easy.

[bold]If your using Express then:[/bold]
    just select the "No Pause Between Tracks" check box
    [bold]or[/bold]
    select all the tracks then click the "Properties" button, and change the "Pause" from whatever it is to Zero

[bold]If your using the full version, Nero Burning Rom, then:[/bold]
    when you have the cd how you want it, select all the tracks, right click, then click properties, and change the "Pause" from whatever it is to Zero.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]P4 3.2Ghz
    1.2 GB 2700
    120Gb HDD
    Windows XP Pro
    GeForce 4 Ti 4600 128Mb
    Plextor PX-708A 8x+R/4x-R/4x+RW/2x-RW
    DVD Decrypter/DVD Shrink burned with Nero 6 Ultra[/small]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2004
  3. Bajare

Bajare Member

Hi!

Maybe a stupid question but anyway; Trying to do a smooth and nice partyCD whitout silence between the tracks and I´m able to edit in the songs to cut out the fading in the start and end BUT this creates a sort of new track between the songs!! And after saving not a question of silence and so on, just saving the "job". I´m using Nero Sound trax, any other better tip is welcome!! Or do I miss something completly? It´s so strange, why can´t I create a party-CD whitout silence????

4. leviticus

leviticus Regular member

I've never used Nero Sound Trax, so I can't help you with that. I've made techno and party mixes without silence, by doing what I've said in my last post. And I also used to have an editor, where you could edit songs and burn them too, without silence. I have it backed up somewhere, so when I find it I'll post the name here. It's free so that was always a plus.

I've also made mixes without silence using the newest Winamp. The trial version is locked at a low burn speed, but Pro version is anything up to 40x or something like that. So you might wanna check that out too.

Just alittle side note:
    When I dont want the silence between tracks, but I also dont want the next song to start right away. I put a long, and gradual fade in/out. About 30 seconds long. I fade the current song out and the new song in over those 30secs. But that involves almost making 2 songs into 1 song. But you can do it with a good editor.

Not sure if that helps any. lol. let me know how it goes.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]P4 3.2Ghz
    1.2 GB 2700
    120Gb HDD
    Windows XP Pro
    GeForce 4 Ti 4600 128Mb
    Plextor PX-708A 8x+R/4x-R/4x+RW/2x-RW
    DVD Decrypter/DVD Shrink burned with Nero 6 Ultra[/small]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2004