1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to reformatt HD

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by NOOB187, Mar 4, 2004.

1. NOOB187

NOOB187 Member

I have an Xbox V1.5 with Samsung DVD and Aladdin chip installed. I would like to put a bigger HD, but I do not want to pay anyone. I was able to create the EvolutionX 1.8.2594 on a TDK CD-RW. I put in the New HD, Insert the Disc, turn it off and turn it back on. OK Evox would boot up. However, where can I find the application saying Format HD? I went to Applications it is blank. I change the IP and tried to connect with FTP. I was able to connect to it but would not let me FTP files, maybe because HD is not formatted. If someone could let me know what is the next step that would be great. Thanks

2. Scot

Scot Regular member

Go and download slayers 2.5, it comes as and .iso, all you need to do is burn it like your boot disk and pop it in. Once you see that your disk boots just pop the new drive in and follow the instructions. Best tool you will ever use.

3. cyberv

cyberv Member

I Don't Want to Tutor You Just Browse this Site and Go to Tutorials and You'll Find All the Tutorials that You Need "http://www.xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php"
    You Need Patience for this kind of thing.

>>>Zero_Shift<<<

4. Matador

Matador Regular member

Just the other day, this guy was asking the same thing.Just read/search before u post.IF u can't find any thing then post.But that question been ask lots of times.

First check out the forums @ xbox-scene...