1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Use a VIVO Video Card

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Chirmaya, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Chirmaya

Chirmaya Member

I have been trying to find out what I can do with my VIVO card, but I have not been successful as of yet. I have a Sapphire ATI Radeon X1650, which has an S-Video connector which has the red, green, and blue connections. I have the latest 7-1_xp64_wdm_40211.exe and 7-1_xp64_dd_ccc_40211.exe installed for my card on my Windows XP x64. There was no capture software included, so I have tried VirtualDub, Virtual VCR, and uiVCR.

VirtualDub gives me no option of video or audio.
    Virtual VCR and uiVCR allow my to chose my Line In on my built-in sound card on my motherboard, but do not allow me to chose a video feed either.

I have a PS2 and an XBox 360, so I have tried attaching both the composite and the component cables (not even sure if composite cables would work with it). Any help would be great, for I am very perplexed as to what I should be doing different.

PS. I am just doing this for fun since I have the video card with (hopefully) that capability.

2. rogeball

rogeball Regular member

i Am not a ATI guy, so i would say no , one thing i can tell you, is that virtual DUb sucks use. pocket divx converter.. its much easier ill up for some more help on your card