1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I bought my dvd burner but have no idea what to do next

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bree23, Feb 5, 2007.

1. zeiram

zeiram Guest

well well well bbmayo still not reading the threads properly are you ol'boy...........you should however distance your self as i was referring to every one under addict status.So dont take offence on my account.

i think you;ll find b_rad was accredited with that not me

2. Mez

Mez Active member

I admit came down too hard. I thought some one was giving attitude to someone giving great advice. I had used up all my tolerance on a different thread. My attitude was not directed to anyone on this thread but towards a growing attitude that you do not have to think for your self. Often thinking for yourself is the only solution.

You were right about no life. I have been spending too much time on this thing and it may have made me cranky. However, I learned something great today on another thread.

3. zeiram

zeiram Guest

wouldnt sweat it mez, nobody can
    take offence at the way you type.Every one has the right to say what they like on a forum but it has to to tempered otherwise petty fights and abuses take place.Thats why they have people like ddp, neph, creaky etc as peace keepers here

4. b_rad

b_rad Member

i wish i never said (typed) what i did. cos i was wrong and have learned not to reply to somebody that has just shut someone down.

5. zeiram

zeiram Guest

you'll be right, just remember if you say something that offends or annoys someone else , you leave your self open for criticism and people will always defend them selves whether they be right or wrong..........

6. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

And bree23 still has no idea what to do ......

7. Mez

Mez Active member

b_rad you fit right in. Don't sweat anything. We all 'say' things that can rub someone the same way. We all respect persons that can admit they were maybe a little wrong. Then you are OK. You are all right in my book.

8. b_rad

b_rad Member

such is life my friend