1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Deleted My Xbox E Drive How Do I Get It Back

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by tocen, Mar 31, 2007.

1. tocen

tocen Member

you read the title, please help me

2. theridges

theridges Guest

how did you delete the whole E partition?
    what kind of mod do you have?

3. tocen

tocen Member

deleted it when i was in the file browser. I was trying to press back and accidentally pressed some other button combination and it deleted my e drive along with the backups dashoard and everything else to run the xbox.

i soft modded my xbox.

i think that if someone copies thier e drive and sends the copied folder to me than i could drag and drop the files so it would be fixed. if someone could do that for me here than that would be great.
    it runs games but all my saves are deleted, i cant add saves when i turn on the xbox it goes to the regular evolution x dashboard with the spinning name and the only choices there are launch dvd and system info.

and i cant remod it because the linux file was deleted and i cant put it back on because it doesnt give any other options besides the two.

4. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

hmm youve already had this posted be careful if the moderaters notice it they will bann you from the site..but im done getting my e drive now i just need a way to send it to you.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

Well, if you can get into the Xbox at all, which you should as your main dash and main hacked dash should have been on C: anyway, then you can get the EEPROM file and do a hotswap. Then rebuilt the drive back to retail and re-softmod it.

Getting someone elses E: partition is not going to help you at all if you can not access anything on the xbox.

and also, if it will still play a copied game then you could just re-softmod it. Just download SID 4.5 and it will have the Linux game saves on it.

6. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

well he can still ftp he goes to the hacked dash but it only says like 2 things or something...

7. tocen

tocen Member

posted this same thing on a couple other sites cause im tight on money and aint got nowhere else to get crap from, but if you didnt see this already, spiral313@yahoo.com or tocen13@hotmail.com