1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i get no sound when using WinDVR 3

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by ico395, Jan 21, 2004.

1. ico395

ico395 Member

how come i don't get any audio?

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

#1) have you configured the Audio Properties on your PC to Capture from your Sound Cards "Line In" Port???
    #2)Have you Configured WinDVR 3.0 to Record from the Correct Port on your Sound Card and do you have them both set to record at a High enough Volume???
    #3) Are you sure your Sound Card Can Capture audio at the sameple rate that you are Captureing to?? Cuz Many Sound Cards can not Capture audio at 48000hz which is the Sample Rate of a standard DVD...
    #4) Do you have your Audio output from your Video Source Plugged into your Sound Cards "Line In" Port???

Well That Is all I can think of Given the Amount of Information you left for me to go on ,Which is absolutly NONE...If you can Leave more information on what Type of Capture device you have and sound Card and what Your Video source is and the setting you are useing in WinDVR 3.0 and anything else you can think of...Cheers

3. ico395

ico395 Member

im sure everything seems ok. i get sound when i use WinPVR. WinDVR 3 is using 44 sampling rate. do you think that's the reason? that it's too high?

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

No 44100hz is not too high....well if the setting are all ok then i don"t know what it could be cuz it works for me flawlessly.....