1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help with file i have got

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by spaznjack, Feb 23, 2007.

1. spaznjack

spaznjack Member

well i downloaded a game and it came in 40 winrar files each one has a bin and a cue do i need to burn 40 disks or what its like 36 gb if i did that if i take the firs one and burn it. it will play for the first leval please what do i do flight sim and big game hunter 2007 thankyou

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

it is a good thing to do a search before you post that way you would know that this subject has been covered many times, if you look at the top of this page and to the left you will see a tab that reads guides and if you click on that tab you will find all the information on how to do what you are trying to do , good luck have a nice day

3. blake123

blake123 Guest

what system is the game for

4. spaznjack

spaznjack Member

well iv done lots of serches and still nothing it only tells you how to burn one i need 40 yes i know how to burn a cue and bin but when there is 40 separate folders thats my Q? do i burn all the cue or just the one

5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

just one, have you never used rar files before?

6. spaznjack

spaznjack Member

k thx and yes but i use it like winzip is that wrong or right like i said im just getting in to this because im tired of buying games playing for one maybe two days there goes 30-40-60 dollars thax for you time