1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If anyone has used NERO before you know there is an open to make a super DVD (not SVCD) but a DVD. Now I wanted to make one for quite awhile and w...

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Sniper404, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Sniper404

Sniper404 Member

If anyone has used NERO before you know there is an open to make a super DVD (not SVCD) but a DVD. Now I wanted to make one for quite awhile and when I didnt get the right discs I got mad.... so a few days later (like today or yesterday(wherever you are) ) I got them so YAY then I get home and put in my disc... and guess what it says.. "You'r NERO account expired" Now I asked a friend and he said " Just reinstall" and I have been doing that and still it says "You'r NERO account expired" if anyone has used the SUPER DVD thing tell me and also does anyone know of a good alterative to use? I dont want it in VCD form but DVD form. Which is the point when I got my DVD+RW discs today. So someone please help

2. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

"You'r NERO account expired" means you need to pay for it, it only has a 30 day trial.
    Or
    download dvd shrink and dvd decrypter (free) and use the guides available at http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/ to rip,shrink, and burn a dvd

3. BIGBAD

BIGBAD Member

Seems to me M8 if you aint paid for it and its expired well be quicker next time ,in 30 days you could fly to the TY factory and back ,only thing is its a tad expensive that way.It would be cheaper [1] paying for NERO or [2]looking thro forum,instead of long winded title to thread .Not being nasty but,well..your ? says it all
    BB

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

This has got to be the worlds longest thread title.
    Like everybody else is saying,buy the program.

5. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Sniper404 ,
    There are 2 things you can do to correct this problem you have w/ Nero.
    1. Get the Nero clean tools from their site and clean all remnants of Nero off the HD. Now you can d/l it again and at the end of this month it will deactivate again. Nero lets you do this so you can try the program out fully
    2. Buy It. Do a Google Search for Nero Ultra and there will be different prices for it and hopefully one will be w/in your price range