1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If I cancel my Xbox Live account, do I still get to play on it, until the subscription ends?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by corn, Mar 29, 2007.

1. corn

corn Guest

Basically I want to cancel the Xbox Live account I have right now, but will I still be able to play on it until the subscription ends?
    So, we pay yearly, and I cancel now, I still have about 3 months of Xbox Live that is useless. So can I play on the account until that 3 months are up?

2. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Not sure but just like call or search the microsoft website you should be able to find an answer. i dont think anyone on this website knows. i could be wrong. good luck.

3. corn

corn Guest

Alright thanks.

4. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Your welcome if you got an other questions just post em.

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

You don't cancel the account assuming you want to re-sign up at a later date with the same online handle,what you do is cancel the subsrciption renewal either way you'll have to ring them..lol..

6. corn

corn Guest

Ya, thats the only thing I don't really want to do is listen to some lady ask me 1000 times if I am sure I want to cancel my account.

7. steimy

steimy Active member

just get Xlink Kai or XBconnect then you can play most popular games for free.
    Also there are things like Leaf Networks where you can set up private servers for just you and the people you give access to play against each other.

8. 3lement

3lement Regular member

yea i love Xlink kai its the best way to put your xbox online for free. and if you have any questions they will help you in the forums. You should just go with xlink best site ever.

9. 2f4st4u

2f4st4u Regular member

just play online and dont pay they should cancel it sooner or later ya know whta im talking about?.....;)

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

3lement, edit those links out of your sig ASAP.
    3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.