1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ifoedit doesn't work

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by malum, Aug 22, 2002.

1. malum

malum Regular member

I can get it to split a large DVD into two sets of VOB's but it won't recreate the VOB's of a disc that I just want to strip all the extras out of to fit on one disc.

I click the relevant boxes and I get the tick boxes to say want I want to keep etc but then at the end nothing happens (when I split a disc it goes through a long process of recrating the VOB's) am I missing something or is there a problem

Thanks

2. malum

malum Regular member

Thank you to all those who rushed to my assistance (joke)

The problem seems to have fixed itself (go figure) maybe It was something to do with the film I ripped. It worked fine on another film, all extras stripped out and film burnt.

Interstingly Nero threw up an error when I tried to burn it as a DVD using the wizard but when I did it manually as a data DVD ISO/UDF (or whatever it is) it worked perfectly and plays fine on my stand alone.

Am still mising the menu though but as it was my first go I can't complain (leaving aside the burning of True Romance as an image which was simple.